Monday 21 April 2014

Schoolboy Vest - Finished

Finished this just in time for my son to wear it for Easter.  It is so cute.  I love the subtle colour change that happens up the body.  It fits him so well.





The pattern is from Tanis Fiber Arts and is available on Ravelry.  Ever since I saw this vest I've discovered the Tanis Fiber Art yarns and I'm drooling over them on the computer screen.  I will be buying some of her yarn. It just looks so incredible.  In the meantime I knit up my son's vest with yarn leftover from my Grey Star Cardigan.

Some action shots.  It was hard to get him stay still for some pictures.  I love how cute it looks on him.


Pattern: Schoolboy Vest

Yarn: Swish Worsted by Knit Picks (leftover from another project)

Needles: Size 4.5

Modifications:  Made the body an inch longer for the 12-18 month size.

Have you ever knit any pattern from Tanis Fiber Arts?  Or used the yarn?  The pattern was well written and I have my eye on more of her patterns.  I am certainly going to be saving money to buy some TFA yarn!

1 comment:

  1. Love Tanis Fibre Art yarn, and your little boy looks sweet in this vest!

    ReplyDelete