Monday 7 April 2014

Latte Toddler Sweater




Here is the Latte Baby Coat for my toddler. She was so excited to wear it she put it on over her pajamas 


Pattern: Latte Baby Coat by Lisa Chemery
Yarn: Princess Chunky
Needles: US 8  5mm










I made the 12-18 month size of for my 3 year old because her chest size is 21 inches.  I knit the body so it it 9 inches long and the sleeves are 10 inches long. Even at that size she has lots of room for growth in body and with some extra length in the sleeve I'm hoping to get full year of wear out of this one.


I think this is going to become go-to knit for babies and toddlers!  Next time though I'm going to use a nice natural fiber!  Had to get this one out of my stash.    I'm saving my money to stock up at the Creativ Festival coming up soon!  

 Ready for some springtime fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment