Wednesday 5 August 2015

Lots of knitting and sewing, no blogging

It's been a long time since I've published here.  I'm on summer holidays and yet for some reason I just haven't taken the time to sit down and write anything.  I used to write blog posts when my kids were playing happily.  5 minutes here and there.  Now when I open up my laptop they both think they should get screen time and ask for the tablet or tv.  So no screen time for them means no screen time for me! 

I've been spending lots of time outside . . . sometimes knitting.


I've been doing a lot of sewing.



I've been casting on way too many shawls.

And dying yarn!

And most important of all!  Having fun with these two!


 Happy Summer! 

P.S. Also preparing a few more blog posts right now so more forthcoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment