Saturday, 18 April 2015

Cabled Hat

Here's a little fix up project I did before Christmas.

 I made this cabled hat a few years ago with the burgundy edging.  It is knit from the bottom up so to take the burgundy yarn off was a bit fiddly but I just carefully cut the burgundy yarn and picked up the stitches as I pulled out the yarn.

 I then knit a green seed stitch band and added a tassle. Voila!  New hat. I also lined it with fleece to make it warm enough for Canadian winters.

Pattern: Modified a baby knit merino-silk-cables-for-baby

I wore it all winter. It's my current favourite hat, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment