Monday 19 May 2014

#tttkal - Tops, tanks and tees knit along

I've immediately joined another knit along.  The Tops, Tanks and Tees knit along hosted by Very Shannon.

I already had this in my queue to knit and it also uses up another stash yarn.  All of a sudden I don't feel like knitting another sweater or socks as we've just started to have warmer weather here in Canada.

The pattern I picked is the Regatta Tee from Interweave Knits, Summer 2013

So far I've got this much done on the back.  My kind of knit.  Easy knitting for the most part but enough of a pattern to the knitting that makes it interesting.  The colour changes are very motivating since it is about an inch between each brown stripe so it feels progress is going so fast.  Then at the top I get to knit a beautiful lace pattern!

But  I am not finding as much time to knit as I normally do since we've been doing some DIY projects around the house and garden.  I'll put up some pictures of those soon.

.

1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely Christa. We mothers do need an extra day in the week and an extra pair of hands
    that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete