Saturday 11 February 2012

Craft Night with Friends

Tonight I am hosting my first ever Craft Night at my house!!  I've invited over all the women I know who like to make stuff and all the ones who keep saying "I wish I had the time" or "I'd love to learn how to do that."  I have a great crafting space in my basement so they are going to bring their stuff to work on.  For the beginner crafters I suggested making baby leggings or baby headbands.  I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to show what everyone is working on.

Baby Headband - tutorial from Make It Love It

Activity book page (bird nest)

Bird to sit on the nest

Magnetic apple tree activity book page

Knitting

Knitting inspiration for 2 people learning how to knit.
Thanks to everyone who came.  It was fun and inspiring. Keep crafting and see you next month! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun...I'm waiting to move into my newly built house soon and I can't wait to do something like this as well...it's totally theraputic for moms to get away and do something like this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we bought our house it had to have a place for me to set up as my craft area. It's so nice to have a dedicated spot. New house = very exciting

      Delete